[uf-discuss] ufXtract - new microformats parser

André Luís andreluis.pt at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 19:32:34 PST 2007

Awesome work, Glenn.

I like the way results are return (specially in XML, for server-side).
BUT... I just tested it on my blog and I think there might be an issue
with charsets different than utf-8. I'm using iso-8859-1, by the way.

http://lab.backnetwork.com/ufXtract/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fandr3.net%2Fblog&format=hcard&output=xml&callback=

Cheers,
André Luís

ps: it might be my problem, but still, thought I'd let you know.
Parsers should be as robust as possible, right? hehe