[uf-discuss] Wiki order?

Klaus Mueller m at klml.de
Mon Nov 26 13:55:57 PST 2007

Hi folks,

I like microformats and I like wikis;)

So I have a few questions about the wiki, which I didn't found in the
wiki or the mailing archive. I would expand the how-to-play article.

* You don't use Mediawiki Categories. Why? I dont't want to chance this
rule, I only want to explain it
* Is it OK to use more templates?
** one for different language versions of an Article, like the interwiki
concept
** "buttons" or boxes for the status of the site (standard, draft, discuss)
* can we use interwiki links to Wikipedia ( eg [[wp:Baltimore]])
* should we use more the project-namespace? Some sides like how-to-play
could be there?

greetz
Klaus
klml aka VanGore