[uf-discuss] hreview using include pattern

Brian Miller bmiller at compumentor.org
Tue Oct 9 10:39:01 PDT 2007

Great, so I can use the object.  So back to the original question: Can
the item information be separate from the first review and just included
in the first review using object?  If yes, then does that item
information need to be wrapped in hreview?

Any tools to test and validate?

Brian Miller
Web Application Developer
CompuMentor, home of TechSoup.org