[uf-discuss] Re: [uf-new] Mapping Microformats to RDFa

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 12:35:30 PDT 2007

On 10/12/07, Manu Sporny <msporny at digitalbazaar.com> wrote:
> We've started an initiative to map all of the current Microformats that
> are in the draft or spec stage to RDFa vocabularies.

--- it should be noted that this is the new-list, this message is
probably get more interest on the discuss-list.

Also, there is the same discussion on going on the RDFa mailing list:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2007Oct/0113.html

As Ivan Herman replied on that list, GRDDL handles much of what you
are looking for as well and much of those Microformats -> RDF
conversions already exist. We should avoid duplicating efforts as much
as possible.

-brian

--
brian suda