[uf-discuss] [admin] Notice of community ban

Steve Robillard s.robillard at snet.net
Thu Oct 18 14:05:02 PDT 2007

It seems we have been here before, and it seems we are making no progress on
the 2 issues presented: Andy's behavior and making the banning process more
transparent.
Is it time to examine the process to address both of these issues -
especially in light of the fact that banning Andy does not seem to be
working?

Just my 2cents
Thanks,
Steve