[uf-discuss] Re: Microformats UI in Firefox 3

Jamie Knight jamie at jkg3.com
Sun Sep 2 04:07:33 PDT 2007

hiya,

I am not so sure that introducing an extra div / element is the way
forward as it is requiring even more of the authors. I was under the
impression that part of the idea behind microformats was that the
tools were to do the donkey work of the process.

I know this isn't wonderfully helpful, as i am not suggesting an
alternative (thats for far greater minds than my own) to me the
thought of adding a div to my page is alot more of an ask than a few
semantic class names. I feel that other may feel the same way.

just a few thoughts,

^licks^

Jamie & Lion