[uf-discuss] Re: Microformats UI in Firefox 3
zen at zenpsycho.com
Tue Sep 4 04:27:29 PDT 2007
sorry for busting in late on this conversation, but let me get this
straight, I'm not sure I follow.
1. You guys are proposing a radical change in microformats, and in
the way microformats work, and have given us just a week to discuss/
2. If radical change is implemented in firefox, all existing
microformatted content will fail to work in firefox3
3. said radical change includes inline styles- functionally identical
to presentational html tags.
4. In order to play nice with firefox 3, all publishers of
microformatted content would need to add extra stuff to their markup.
5. That extra stuff would *only* be necessary for firefox
Are any of the above points incorrect?
More information about the microformats-discuss