[uf-discuss] Marking up table rows

Charles Iliya Krempeaux supercanadian at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 11:26:44 PDT 2007

Hello Nick,

On 9/4/07, Nick Fitzsimons <nick at nickfitz.co.uk> wrote:
> > I suspect it's the fact the lon/lat need a @class="geo" wrapper.  that
> > would have to go on the TR meaning the vcard gets pushed up a level.

> or is that naughty? :-)

I actually do stuff like that all the time... for things like
signatures... it makes it very compact... for example...

-- <a class="vcard fn n url" href="http://changelog.ca/">Charles Iliya
Krempeaux</a>

(It makes it so I don't have to add any extra tags... like <span>'s...
and adding hCards is as simple as just adding classes.)

I've heard some people complain because... my impression was... that
they weren't sure how to style it... but, for example, if you wanted
to style the url of an hCard, you could with...

.vcard a.url, a.vcard.url {
    /* style goes here */
}

So I'd say do it that way.  (Others may disagree though.)

See ya

--
    Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc. <http://ChangeLog.ca/>

                 Vlog Razor... Vlogging News