[uf-discuss] Musicreviewz.org

Charles Iliya Krempeaux supercanadian at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 11:02:07 PDT 2007

Hello,

On 9/13/07, Michael Smethurst <Michael.Smethurst at bbc.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I've recently been hacking together a site that will become musicreviewz.org
>
> http://bbc-hackday.dyndns.org:2826/

[...]

> Anyway, it uses rel-tag, rel-license, rel-home, rel-bookmark, hcard, hatom
> and hreview
>
> If you get 10 minutes can you take a look and let me know where I've gone
> wrong

You two rel-tag's on there look fine.  (The last "token" of the path
of the URL is the tag name.  For example... the last "token" of the
path of "http://bbc-hackday.dyndns.org:2826/tags/test" is "test"...
and thus is the tag name.)

You use of rel-bookmark also seems fine.  (It's being used on the link
to the articles.)

Your hCards also seem fine.  (You have them on the author of the articles.)

The only minor criticism I have on your use of hAtom is that I
probably would have put the "entry-title" on the <h3> tag.  <h3> and
"entry-title" say very similar things... but that's just a matter of
style and not necessary.

I'll let someone else take a look at the hReview stuff.

See ya

--
    Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc. <http://ChangeLog.ca/>

                 Vlog Razor... Vlogging News