[uf-discuss] [hListing] Listing

Ben Ward lists at ben-ward.co.uk
Thu Sep 27 08:02:48 PDT 2007

Hi,

On the subject of reviving µf development, I've been doing a lot of
implementation work with the hListing draft and over the next few
weeks will be hoping to document what we've been able to do with it.

In the follow up to that I'd like to see about moving the draft
along, tightening it up and taking a view toward making a release of
it. That work will be sent to the microformats-new mailing list as it
happens.

I know there are some other implementations of hListing already in
the wild: EdgeIO, Dealtagger and Emurse acording to the Wiki. Is
there anyone from those companies still active here who wants to be
involved?

So please consider this a heads up for making new progress on Listing
and if anyone at all is interested, please take a look through the
existing work (http://microformats.org/wiki/listing) and post and
thoughts to Microformats-New.

Thanks,

Ben