[uf-discuss] hCardMapper v0.96

Michael MD mdagn at spraci.com
Tue Apr 1 20:36:06 PST 2008

> ...but withal that wrong naming of the jCard attributes, microJSON is
> a good idea to solve this given problem.
>
> We should use the started wiki page: http://microformats.org/wiki/json
> to find the best mapping between the HTML- and JSON version of a
> Microformat.

interesting ... I was looking ages ago for any work related to representing
microformats as data structures
wrote a little perl microformat parser for use with user generated html
snippets a while back and never quite made up my mind about its output
format.

one of the versions of it ended up spitting out something quite similar to
this except that it always had arrays for the leaf elements.