[uf-discuss] Optimus 0.5.1

Ciaran McNulty mail at ciaranmcnulty.com
Thu Apr 10 03:21:29 PDT 2008

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 10:48 AM, Ciaran McNulty <mail at ciaranmcnulty.com> wrote:
>  The only problem I can see is that it doesn't handle invalid HTML that
>  well (an example would be http://ciaranmcnulty.livejournal.com/).

In fact it does just look like you need to turn down error reporting
to do that (or precede your loadHtml() call with an @).

You do also need to check the return value of your fopen() - if I
enter a URL that 404s, your code appears to keep trying to read from
that resource, meaning I get returned a few hundred Mb of 'error in
fread - file resource is not valid' type messages.

Send me an email off-list of you want me to take a look at those bits for you.

-Ciaran McNulty