[uf-discuss] hatom sample - opinion?

Suzy Loew suzy at mahalo.com
Wed Apr 30 15:08:04 PDT 2008

I've been tasked with converting some of our content with
microformats. I've already successfully worked with hCard to my
satisfaction, but now I'm attempting a hAtom entry. I'm still new to
this, but I would like your opinion of the following conversion for
our Guide Note located here: http://www.mahalo.com/2007_Energy_Bill

title="2007-12-04T00:00:00-08:00">December 04,
<strong>Energy Bill</strong> called the Energy Independence and
Security Act of 2007. The act's stated purpose is ...</div>

I feel it has all the required elements of an hatom, but I'm wondering
if this is properly formatted. Specifically for denoting the title of
the article, which I put in the initial hentry div.

thanks in advance!

Suzy @ Mahalo.com

--
http://www.mahalo.com/member/Cognizance