[uf-discuss] hcard: additional additional names

Michael Smethurst Michael.Smethurst at bbc.co.uk
Thu Aug 14 07:59:39 PDT 2008

On 14/8/08 15:23, "Toby A Inkster" <mail at tobyinkster.co.uk> wrote:

>> But as I said earlier on listing pages it should be
>> Beethoven, Ludwig van
>
> Not especially pretty, but:

>      van

Eeeuuurrgghhhh!

Interestingly I don't know if the new BBC standards allow for the use of the
include pattern or not. It's a design pattern rather than a uf so doesn't
have draft / specification status but I know it's not supported by various
parsers so I assume it's draft-ish

The standards mandate against using draft ufs. Don't know how the include
pattern fits into this....

Looks ugly tho ;-)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/