[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: [uf-discuss] hcard: additional additional names]]

Chuck Allen chucka at hr-xml.org
Thu Aug 14 17:48:08 PDT 2008

Martin suggested I go pass this on for those interested in names. The
first doc has some background on representing custom/approaches to
handling names in Saudia Arabia and UAE whereas the second covers
a good cross-section of Europe and Asia:

http://docs.hr-xml.org/resources/PersonNameReferenceExamplesKSAUAE_final_.pdf
http://ns.hr-xml.org/2_5/HR-XML-2_5/CPO/PersonName.html#_Toc127535930

Chuck Allen