[uf-discuss] [off-list] Cognition 0.1-alpha12 out today!

Toby A Inkster mail at tobyinkster.co.uk
Wed Aug 20 15:19:04 PDT 2008

> This is great I tried it on http://weborganics.co.uk/haudio-rss/
> worked
> perfectly thanks (you saved me a job).

Excellent.

And if you include machine readable durations, in any of the four
formats outlined at <http://buzzword.org.uk/cognition/uf-
plus.html#durations>, those will be included in the M3U file as well.

In some future version I'm hoping to include an export module for
some sort of podcast format (i.e. RSS or Atom). The problem I'm
struggling with is what to do when people overlay hAtom and hAudio.
If hAudio is output as Atom and hAtom is output as Atom, then when
the page as a whole is output as hAtom, then each song will end up
having two entries in the feed. :-( I'll come up with something
eventually I'm sure.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail at tobyinkster.co.uk>