[uf-discuss] hFoaF - Hypertext Friend of a Friend

Martin McEvoy martin at weborganics.co.uk
Sun Dec 7 04:45:44 PST 2008

Toby A Inkster wrote:
> This (on <this-page>):

> means:
>
>     <that-page> made <this-page>
>     <that-page> is voted for by <this-page>
>
> And this:

> means:
>
>     <this-page> made <that-page>
>     <this-page> is voted for by <that-page>

OK Toby :-) , lets agree to differ, I think that because rev=made has
been so badly abused and its definition in html is unclear compared to
the foaf definition of made, I have dropped rev=made completely, (it
makes my head hurt thinking about it), In favour of rev=author which is
used to link from your homepage to things that you have authored.

Thanks

--
Martin McEvoy

http://weborganics.co.uk/