[uf-discuss] hCard slowing adoption of microformats?

Samuel Richter mephtu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 17:32:45 PST 2008

Your argument of a net-positive effect is compelling but, it makes
sense to me to deal with the issues as they present themselves,
perception being one of them.  After all, the greater the
net-positive, the more compelling  microformats are to use.  I feel we
are not addressing the issues raised by hcard, specifically.  Just
saying they have a net-positive effect does not warm my heart.  The
atom bomb had a net-positive effect, too and now we're talking global
disarmament.

Cheers,

-mephtu