[uf-discuss] hCard slowing adoption of microformats?

Samuel Richter mephtu at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 18:29:17 PST 2008

I've been asked by Tantek not to make "reductio-ad-absurdem" analogies
but, I'm not convinced what I'm going to say is a reductio ad absurdem
argument as I think it exposes how we are thinking about the issue at
hand.  So, this is the question I'm asking myself:  Thieves have been
picking locks for centuries, should we give them the keys, too?