[uf-discuss] Re: hentry?

Brandon Richards mircury at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 12:47:09 PST 2008

Ok so hatom, but I suppose what I'm missing is the multiple pages of
content that belong to the same entry. For portability sake, how do
the other pages of content get linked or associated without having to
actually include all of the content within one page? Sorry this just
isn't clear to me.

*  an Entry MAY have 0 or more Entry Content elements. The "logical
Entry Content" of an Entry is the concatenation, in order of
appearance, of all the Entry Contents within the Entry
Many web logs split content into multiple sections with a "Read More"
link and JavaScript tricks. This is also needed in cases where Entry
Titles are coded in-line and are considered part of the content.

Thanks!
--
Brandon Neil Richards