[uf-discuss] Re: To-do items?

Toby A Inkster mail at tobyinkster.co.uk
Tue Feb 26 02:24:06 PST 2008

Scott Reynen wrote:

> I trust Toby can evaluate that suggestion in the interest of helping
> this community collaborate, the spirit in which it was offered.

Indeed, I do, and I'd like my work to ultimately go onto brainstorming,
but I want to use my own space (as much as space on a wiki can ever truly
be my "own") first to crystallise my thoughts before letting other people
play with them.

There's also the issue that the *-brainstorming pages tend to be fairly
unstructured, and I'm trying to keep my ramblings organised in a more spec-
structured way.

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
[OS: Linux 2.6.17.14-mm-desktop-9mdvsmp, up 27 days, 16:37.]

                               Bottled Water
          http://tobyinkster.co.uk/blog/2008/02/18/bottled-water/