natural language hCards (was Re: [uf-discuss] web programmers vs web designers and microformats)

David Janes davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Fri Jan 4 16:42:03 PST 2008

I think we're all on the same page we're we'd like to see uFs go, more
or less. My issue -- re:ing Jeremy Keith, and Kevin's related post a
few minutes ago -- is that we're all being terribly clever. But to
repurpose a phrase, "there's lots of room at the bottom": I'm
interested also in seeing where "Joe" can use this.

Not so much, though, that I'm going to get in fights or lengthy
arguments about it: my constitution can't handle the stress any more.
That's why a lot of my posts have been of an FYI nature rather than
argumentative. I'll be up for verbal fights at Foo though ;-)

Regards, etc...

David Janes
Founder, BlogMatrix
http://www.blogmatrix.com