[uf-discuss] That pesky abbrevation tag (yet again)

Sarven Capadisli csarven at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 11:10:19 PST 2008

As far as I know, the examples are focused more on the "type"s that
are being used instead of semantic markup.

I wrote this bit a while ago, perhaps it can be used:
http://microformats.org/wiki/adr-examples#Use_of_dl_element

I agree examples should be as semantic as possible, however there are
many instances where the formats are not bound to any particular
element(s) as far as semantics are concerned. For instance, hCard
Therefore, it may be more appropriate to suggest that semantic markup
should be used in context of the document.

-Sarven