[uf-discuss] Initial hAtom support in Spinn3r 2.1

Kevin Burton burton at tailrank.com
Tue Jan 8 18:49:02 PST 2008

Hey guys,

Thought this would be of interest:

http://blog.spinn3r.com/2008/01/announcing-spin.html

We implemented initial hAtom support in this updated version of
Spinn3r.  Updating it as the spec evolves shouldn't be a problem.
This is implemented as part of our content extraction technology which
is new in this release.

What's really cool about this is that since we're crawling for a
number of other companies this really pushes hAtom forward!

Onward!

PS.  I sent this to the list before and it was rejected due to content
type.  Sending again in plain text.  If this is a duplicate I
apologize but I didn't see it in the archives.

--
Founder/CEO Tailrank.com
Location: San Francisco, CA