[uf-discuss] hAudio rel-enclosure & linking issues

Martin McEvoy martin at weborganics.co.uk
Fri Jan 11 08:46:58 PST 2008

Hello Andy

> It would also seem to be inadvisable to use rel="enclosure" for links to
> off-site files.

Please can you explain a little further why you have an issue with this?

It seems sound enough to me :) I have found more often than not that a
purchased audio track is rarely downloaded from the website you actually
buy the track from.

rel="encloseure" simply means that the hyperlink destination is
something that can be downloaded or cached?

Thanks

Martin McEvoy

p.s I posted this one too to microformats new ;) the same reasons as
before.