[uf-discuss] Some questions about Microformats implementation

Bruno Miguel brunoalexandremiguel at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 07:41:56 PST 2008

Hello.
I recently decided to implement hCard in my blog. But I have some
questions.

This is my implementation:

<a class="url fn" href="http://conversasdobruno.webtuga.net">Bruno
Miguel</a><br />
<a class="email"
href="mailto:brunoalexandremiguel:at:gmail.com">brunoalexandremiguel:at:gmail.com</a><br
/>
<a class="url" href="xmpp:brunoalexandremiguel at gmail.com">Gtalk</a>

With Operator extension it works ok (that is, when the extension works
how it should), but with the following validator it
doesn't:
http://junk.ideias3.com/hCard/?url=http://www.conversasdobruno.webtuga.net/

In the validator, the address appears as a # and the xmpp url appears as
part of my website url.
I'm, most likely, doing something wrong, but I can't figure it out. Can
anyone help me with this?