[uf-discuss] Dublin Core as a microformat (was: Re: xfn and biographies)

Ben Ward lists at ben-ward.co.uk
Wed Jan 30 16:16:34 PST 2008

I wonder if this use case is already solved by eRDF, since that
provides mechanisms for linking to the Dublin Core namespaces and
then specifying the properties in HTML class attributes.

On 30 Jan 2008, at 20:20, Andy Mabbett wrote:

> or, inside another microformat, say hCard:

In eRDF, that becomes:

and

respectively.

The only practical difference I see, were we to approach this in the
microformats process, is that we'd find a different solution to
including links to RDF schema in the HEAD of a document (in eRDF,
using <link rel="schema">).

Is that the only problem we'd be trying to solve in making a Dublin
Core microformat?

Ben