[uf-discuss] Microformats and WordPress

avazbek at gmail.com avazbek at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 02:03:37 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I've a WordPress powered blog at http://avaz.blogger.uz and I need
some directions to improve it using microformats. I've tried different
WordPress plugins but they create complexities in blogging. Ideal one
is Sandbox theme for WordPress, but I'd like to know if is it possible
to apply microformats to any theme easily. I'm very new to this issue,
maybe I'm not understanding the concept of microformats... I don't
know. Any help is appreciated.