[uf-discuss] Unjust banning of Andy Mabbett

Charles Iliya Krempeaux supercanadian at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 14:42:50 PST 2008

Hello

On Sat, Mar 8, 2008 at 1:45 PM, Manu Sporny <msporny at digitalbazaar.com> wrote:

[...]

> I have had more purposeful discussion with people off-list than on-list as of late

Unfortunately, I'd have to agree with this too.

A number things I've done lately have been under the banner of
Semantic HTML (POSH) when they were probably more appropriate for the
uf-new mailing list.

I don't know if it's an image problem or some people have been
"rubbed" the wrong way, but a number of people I know just don't want
to do things on here.  (And we've done our work "off list".)

Which is unfortunate.

I like things to be different.  I think Microformats.org -- the
mailing lists and the wiki -- provide great place for web developers
to work together to improve and sometimes even create new forms of
interoperability on the Web.

See ya

--
Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.