[uf-discuss] Re: Unjust banning of Andy Mabbett

Scott Reynen scott at randomchaos.com
Tue Mar 11 08:05:06 PST 2008

On Mar 11, 2008, at 8:10 AM, Christopher St John wrote:

> Sarcastic answers may be appropriate for individuals (or not) but
> they certainly are not appropriate for people acting in an official
> capacity on the list.

Drew can clarify whether he was being sarcastic, but I'd like to
clarify another point: unless otherwise stated, all messages from
anyone on the admin list are acting in a *personal*, not official
capacity.  Also, many of those on the admin list are at a conference
right now, so will be slow to respond in either capacity.

Peace,
Scott