[uf-discuss] Actual research regarding usage of rel-me, rel-contact, and friends. WAS: Social Networks that use XFN and Social Networks that use FOAF

André Luís andr3.pt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 03:21:16 PST 2008

What I interpreted from Chris' words was that contact and me was the
only values _needed_ to achieve contact list portability. Not that the
rest should be dropped altogether.

I learned that from now on, I should always include the value contact,
on top of all other values. XFN exists for more than just contact list
portability...

--
André Luís