[uf-discuss] Github.com add rel=me

Tom Morris bbtommorris at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 13:09:44 PST 2008

Github is a service for users of the Git distributed version control
system, and provides hosting for open source and commercial software
projects. I've been using it for a while. A while back they allowed
people to add their profile details, which appeared as an hCard. They
now use rel=me!

I sent this ticket in to their issue tracker:
http://logicalawesome.lighthouseapp.com/projects/8570/tickets/31-add-rel-me-to-links-from-profile-to-homepage-blog

Here's my profile:
http://github.com/tommorris

If you are working on a microformats or SemWeb related project and
want an invite, ping me an e-mail off-list and I'll hook you up. I'd
appreciate patches too...

And if you use a webapp that needs hCard or XFN, do go and ask for it.
Sometimes it works. :)

--
Tom Morris
http://tommorris.org/