[uf-discuss] My inactivity

Ben Ward lists at ben-ward.co.uk
Sun May 4 08:11:29 PDT 2008

Hi all,

Just a little note to explain that my µf tasks: hListing, ABBR-
pattern, ‘This Week’ posts are on hold at the moment as I made a
rather unexpected trip into hospital this week. No need to worry;
after five days I've been released again (my appendix had gone rotten
and has been removed).
However, I'll be resting for most of this week, so doubt I'll be back
onto my non-essential tasks list until next weekend at the earliest.

Since we've not had one in a fortnight, if anyone else would like to
put together a ‘This Week’ blog post in my absence, that would be great.

Cheers,

Ben