[uf-discuss] rel="nsfw"

Gordon Oheim gordon at onlinehome.de
Tue May 6 13:24:40 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I was just reading a blog about bad use of Photoshop that linked to
"not-safe-for-work" sites every now and then. Made me wonder if we could
use a microformat that indicates "non-suitable for work" links and the
likes? I could imagine a FF plugin that recognizes page elements tagged
as nsfw and changes their display to none or something like that when
you are at work. Could also use nsfc (for children). Google could crawl
this and protect my unborn kids. What do you think? Useful?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Not_safe_for_work

Cheers, Gordon