[uf-discuss] Next/Prev [was Rationale for providing hAtom instead of Atom/RSS feeds]

André Luís andr3.pt at gmail.com
Thu May 29 07:46:20 PDT 2008

Oh, I see. Thanks for clearing that up Toby.

Still, do you see any way of tieing two hFeeds on separate pages
together? Any way at all? I'm thiking in terms of data portability...
If the service X doesn't provide an EXPORT your data but marks up
content with hAtom, some parser could export all the archive by
following that feed through multiple pages.

--
André