[uf-discuss] Wiki 2.0 is alive!

Ben Ward lists at ben-ward.co.uk
Mon Nov 17 02:47:30 PST 2008

Hi everyone,

As promised, the wiki had some downtime this evening as I ran a fairly
large upgrade of MediaWiki and the design of the microformats wiki.

It's been quite a long time coming, and a lot of work, but I hope
people appreciate the improvement.

The new features of the wiki are documented on the wiki itself[1],
along with an issues page[2]. You can also get a drive-by idea of what
kind of improvements I've made by visiting the frontpage[3], the hCard
page[4] and the hAtom page[5].

Feedback is welcome as always, either here, on the aforementioned
issues page or on the associated blog entry[6].

1. http://microformats.org/wiki/wiki-2
2. http://microformats.org/wiki/wiki-2-issues
3. http://microformats.org/wiki/
4. http://microformats.org/wiki/hcard
5. http://microformats.org/wiki/hatom
6. http://microformats.org/blog/2008/11/17/wiki/

Thanks for your patience with the upgrade.

Ben