[uf-discuss] rel="byme"

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 03:39:25 PST 2008

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 11:06 AM, James Tindall <james at atomless.com> wrote:
> I use the xfn rel="me" to link from my personal site to sites that I
> maintain and that represent me in some way but is there a microformat I
> should use to link to a site I have built for a client?

I can't seem to find a reference, but i remember a value called "made"
from somewhere.

It is not part of the core link types in HTML
http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/types.html#type-links

WHAT-WG has a few additional values for HTML5
http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/#linkTypes

There is also a Wiki where they are extending REL values:
http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/RelExtensions

See if there is anything on those 3 resources that could be of use.

-brian

--
brian suda
http://suda.co.uk