[uf-discuss] Google Code microformat?

Samuel Richter mephtu at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 06:09:09 PST 2008

It seems to me that both hAtom and hDOAP present limitations of a sort
when it comes to providing feeds for software updates.  On the one
hand with hAtom, you have a generic microformat with no way of
identifying any content beyond it merely being feed content and with
hDOAP, you have no mechanism for providing update information.  Do you
see the gap I'm trying to show?

-Sam