[uf-discuss] Announcing Oomph: A Microformats Toolkit

Manu Sporny msporny at digitalbazaar.com
Wed Oct 22 18:06:45 PDT 2008

> On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 10:46 AM, Karsten Januszewski
> <karstenj at windows.microsoft.com> wrote:
>> Greetings - I'm excited to announce the release of Oomph: A Microformat Toolkit,
> which just went live at http://visitmix.com/lab/oomph.

Great stuff, Karsten! Looking forward to seeing where this goes... what
are the next steps, if you're allowed to elaborate? Where are you
putting your efforts for the next 3-6 months regarding Oomph? Supporting
more Microformats? Doing more stuff like Ubiquity[1]?

What are the future goals for Oomph?

-- manu

[1] http://labs.mozilla.com/2008/08/introducing-ubiquity/

--
Manu Sporny
President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.

blog: POSIX Threads Kill: Scaling Past 100K Concurrent Web Requests
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2008/09/30/scaling-webservices-part-1

blog: Fibers are the Future: Scaling Past 100K Concurrent Web Requests
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2008/10/21/scaling-webservices-part-2