[uf-discuss] Announcing Oomph: A Microformats Toolkit

Karsten Januszewski karstenj at windows.microsoft.com
Thu Oct 23 11:41:10 PDT 2008

Thanks, Chris.

There is a Mac story, btw.  We've made oomph.js available [1] for websites to manually add to their pages with Microformats.  In that case, any browser on any OS will get the "oomph" experience.  You can see an example of on my blog [2] which should work on your Mac.  In fact, you'll notice we provide "Export to Apple" icons for both hCard and hCalendar.  Of course, behind the scenes, it is doing the exact same thing as the "Export to Outlook" icon: just generating a vCard or iCal from the hCard/hCalendar. :)

Regards,
Karsten

[1] http://www.codeplex.com/Oomph
[2] http://www.rhizohm.net/contact.html