[uf-discuss] NetNewsWire ditches support for microformats

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 10:44:34 PDT 2008

Awesome!

I wrote a stylesheet for NetNewsWire (FactoryLegible). I have the
X-Ray bookmarklet embedded, but think it'd be cool if there were
contacts or events embedded in the page, I could pull them out and
make them extractable.

I'd love some help adding support for these plugins to my stylesheet
-- anyone want to help?

Also, with a bookmarklet, how do you generate an in-page downloadable VCF file?

Chris