[uf-discuss] Benefits of Microformats

George Brocklehurst george.brocklehurst at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 06:40:48 PDT 2008

Hi Brian,

On 10 Sep 2008, at 14:09, Brian Suda wrote:
> We should really try to update benefits in this way. Good spot on
> stackoverflow.com can we change it somehow?

The theory behind the stackoverflow is that good answers float to the
top as different answers are voted on as helpful or unhelpful, so the
best way to change it would be to go to the stack overflow site (once
it's out of closed beta, which should be in the next week or so) and
vote. Unless they make a lot of changes, the relevant URL should be: http://www.stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/microformats

I've also provided an alternative answer along the lines of what
you've said about flat files vs. semantic markup.