[uf-discuss] ISO Dates and Durations

Ciaran McNulty mail at ciaranmcnulty.com
Wed Sep 24 01:37:17 PDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 11:56 PM, Martin McEvoy
<martin at weborganics.co.uk> wrote:

> and in the head of your document you could have something like this:
>
> <link rel="include" href="#this" title="PT5M33S"/>
>
> has any one any thoughts on this approach.

I have reservations about it, to be honest.  If we're going to have
hidden data (and frankly from what I can tell from discussions so far
about this, we're heading that way) it's better that its 'near' the
visible version in the HTML rather than being hidden in the HEAD.

-Ciaran McNulty