[uf-discuss] Indicate order of sub-properties

Jonas jonas.esp at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 25 03:29:20 PDT 2008

As example:

---------------
N:Santana,Pérez;Carlos;;D.;
FN:D. Carlos Santana Pérez

ADR;TYPE=dom,home,postal,parcel:;;C/ Manuel, nº5, 3C;Flandes;Murcia;31456;Spain

LABEL;TYPE=dom,home,postal,parcel:D. Carlos Santana Pérez\nC/ Manuel,
nº5, 3C\n31456 - Flandes\nMurcia\nSpain
I don't see logical neither optimal that the user have to write the
same information 2 times for both name and address. He wants anything
simple, aside he/she is customary to write it according to the form to
do it in its country (locale).

If this is unknown, then there will be two direct consequences, the
user will not introduce these data or they been entered of incorrect
form, which will be the same since that we will not have trustworthy
data.