[uf-discuss] Status of measure

Thomas Loertsch loertsch.thomas at guj.de
Tue Apr 28 04:56:45 PDT 2009

Hi,

we had a discussion on the hRecipe issues page if we should reuse the
measure voacbulary. I'd like to get a feel how stable measure is. The
history suggests that there has not been much development going on for quite
some time, but the format itself looks fairly stable and well worked out,
the issues seem to be well confined and manageable. What does it take do
make it a draft? Are there still dark corners? Deep disagreements? Or is
lack of time the main reason for the current state?

Ciao
Thomas

.
Thomas Lörtsch