[uf-discuss] microformat related to tourism itinerarys

Jeremy Keith jeremy at adactio.com
Sat Aug 29 16:25:33 PDT 2009

Luís wrote:
> I was thinking if there is already a microformat related to tourism,
> more specifically, to tourism itinerarys.

This is already solved by hCalendar (dates) and hCard/adr/geo
(places). There's no need for a more specific format when more general
formats are already in place.

What do you think about it? Is it useful?

It's useful information that should be marked up with microformats but
we've already got everything we need to do that with existing
microformats.

Bye,

Jeremy

--