[uf-discuss] hCode

Charl van Niekerk charlvn at charlvn.za.net
Tue Feb 3 16:59:42 PST 2009

Hi All,

I am currently using my blog largely as a paste bin and would really
like to add some more semantics to the various pieces of code I post
so that I can write scripts to index my code snippets and allow users
to search/browse through them more effectively.

I searched the mailing list archives and found a lot of posts about
hCode in January 2007. I also found some brainstorming being done on
the wiki [1] but there doesn't seem to be much progress on this over
the last year.

I would like to take this up and start contributing if possible. Is
there anybody else that is still busy working on this that I can
collaborate with?

[1] http://microformats.org/wiki/code-brainstorming

Thanks & Best Regards,
Charl