[uf-discuss] Rel-Canonical

Ciaran McNulty mail at ciaranmcnulty.com
Wed Feb 18 01:02:56 PST 2009

Just catching up with this list..

It's interesting you should say that about Content-Location, I made a
similar comment in a blog post [1] and there seemed to be some
confusion over the exact semantics of the header.

As an aside, does anyone know where google/yahoo/MSN discuss this
stuff? Is it in a public setting, or is it all behind-doors talks?

-Ciaran McNulty

[1] http://tinyurl.com/daj7j8