hResume <address> issue (was Re: [uf-discuss] MediaWiki hResumetemplates)

Tantek Celik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Sat Jan 10 15:15:29 PST 2009

Good catch.

Please add a nested +1 to the issue with your name and I'll do the same.

As far as a problem with the LinkedIn implementation, go ahead and briefly note the problem with a nested listitem under their entry in the implementations section:

http://microformats.org/wiki/hresume#Implementations

Thanks,

Tantek