hRecipe issues (was Re: [uf-discuss] title -> heading/label/caption/?)

Tantek Çelik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Thu Jan 15 14:29:03 PST 2009

>> On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 3:01 AM, Thomas Loertsch <loertsch.thomas at guj.de>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> hi,
>>>
>>> in hRecipe we use "recipe-title" to avoid the problems with the "title" tag.
>>> but this is ugly and it doesn't scale - it's not reusable in other
>>> microformats.
>>> any thoughts?

Please capture issues regarding microformats on the respective
*-issues wiki page rather than email.

E.g. objections to / problems with "recipe-title" have been recorded here:

http://microformats.org/wiki/hrecipe-issues

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 3:39 AM, Thomas Loertsch <loertsch.thomas at guj.de> wrote:
> On 15.01.09 12:15, "Kevin Marks" <kevinmarks at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Have a look at http://microformats.org/wiki/existing-classes
>>
>> 'label' is used in hCard for unstructured addresses.

Please follow-up to issues raised in email by directing folks to raise
issues on the respective *-issues wiki page rather than following-up
to issues in email.

Thanks,

Tantek